The FOOD TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT & EXPO GUADALAJARA is an event organized in line with an innovative approach, where you will meet the number and quality of visitors that your company requires to generate new businesses.A�
This event convenes professional decision-makers, empowered to close business deals on the spot. Most of the attendants are Directors, Entrepreneurs, Manufacturers, Managers, Coordinators and Analysts involved in Research & Development, New Products, Marketing, Exports, Procurement, Business, Manufacturing, Plant Operations, Technology, Quality and Laboratory, among other areas.
After its 8 editions in Mexico City, the Food Technology Summit & Expo has been ranked as an excellent event by 92% of the attendants.
ATTENDANTS TO THE FOOD TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT & EXPO GUADALAJARA (by segments)
- Manufacturer: 22%
- Entrepreneur, Director, President, Vice President, CEO, Partner, Owner: 20%
- General Manager: 17%
- Engineer, Technologist, Flavor Expert, Nutriologist, Researcher, Developer: 15%
- Head, Assistant Manager: 12%
- Account Executive, Vendor, Representative, Leader: 7%
- Coordinator, Responsible Person, Supervisor: 5%
- Analyst, Advisor, Consultant, Researcher, Specialist: 2%
- Research & Development, Innovation, Food Engineering, New Products: 25%
- Manufacturing: 22%
- Food & Beverages, Ingredients & Flavors: 12%
- General/Regional Management: 10%
- Procurement, Supplies, Purchasing: 8%
- Quality, Laboratory: 6%
- Nutrition: 6%
- Business / Sales: 4%
- Exports: 4%
- Marketing, Communications: 3%
a�� CATALINA REACHI. Food Division Manager at MF Alimenta
a�� ANDRA�S COLLAZO. Marketing Responsible at DSM for MA�xico and Central America.
a�� HA�CTOR MARIQUEZ. National Sales Manager at Roha.