The FOOD TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT & EXPO GUADALAJARA is an event organized in line with an innovative approach, where you will meet the number and quality of visitors that your company requires to generate new businesses.Ai??
This event convenes professional decision-makers, empowered to close business deals on the spot. Most of the attendants are Directors, Entrepreneurs, Manufacturers, Managers, Coordinators and Analysts involved in Research & Development, New Products, Marketing, Exports, Procurement, Business, Manufacturing, Plant Operations, Technology, Quality and Laboratory, among other areas.
After its 8 editions in Mexico City, the Food Technology Summit & Expo has been ranked as an excellent event by 92% of the attendants.
ATTENDANTS TO THE FOOD TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT & EXPO GUADALAJARA (by segments)
- Manufacturer: 22%
- Entrepreneur, Director, President, Vice President, CEO, Partner, Owner: 20%
- General Manager: 17%
- Engineer, Technologist, Flavor Expert, Nutriologist, Researcher, Developer: 15%
- Head, Assistant Manager: 12%
- Account Executive, Vendor, Representative, Leader: 7%
- Coordinator, Responsible Person, Supervisor: 5%
- Analyst, Advisor, Consultant, Researcher, Specialist: 2%
- Research & Development, Innovation, Food Engineering, New Products: 25%
- Manufacturing: 22%
- Food & Beverages, Ingredients & Flavors: 12%
- General/Regional Management: 10%
- Procurement, Supplies, Purchasing: 8%
- Quality, Laboratory: 6%
- Nutrition: 6%
- Business / Sales: 4%
- Exports: 4%
- Marketing, Communications: 3%
ai??i?? CATALINA REACHI. Food Division Manager at MF Alimenta
ai??i?? ANDRAi??S COLLAZO. Marketing Responsible at DSM for MAi??xico and Central America.
ai??i?? HAi??CTOR MARIQUEZ. National Sales Manager at Roha.